- The inn and its gardens are non-smoking and fragrance-free
- We are committed to environmentally friendly practices
- Children ages 10+ are welcome
- Garden rooms are dog-friendly, please see below for details
- All room rates are based on double occupancy, $30 is charged for each additional person/night in selected rooms only.
- Rates do not include 11.8% occupancy tax
- Check-in begins at 3pm. Late and Self Check-ins are available, please coordinate with the innkeeper ahead of time.
- Check-out is 11 AM. A late check-out is based upon availability only and may incur additional fees. Please check with the innkeeper at time of arrival.
Deposits and Reservations
- Reservations are guaranteed with a deposit of one night’s lodging for each room
- Deposits will be refunded for cancellations of regular reservations made 31 days prior to arrival date, less a $45 cancellation fee. Any cancellations made 30 days or less before arrival will be forfeited, as well as any 'no-shows'
- We confirm reservations by email
- We highly recommend you consider purchasing travel insurance to cover unforeseen personal and medical emergencies, unfavorable weather conditions, or other events that could create a need to change your travel plans. There are many clearinghouse websites where you can search for travel insurance (for example, SquareMouth.com and InsureMyTrip.com). Your personal insurance agent or credit card company may also have options available. Carefully consider all plan details to choose a plan that is comprehensive enough for you. Some policies may offer "cancel for any reason" coverage, while others may be more restrictive.
Dog Friendly Bed and Breakfast
Chanticleer Inn is a dog-friendly bed and breakfast. The garden-level rooms; Jardin, Pertelote and Rosette, each with doors that go directly onto the garden, are dog-friendly. We welcome traveling dogs with prior approval ONLY, please communicate with us if you will be bringing your pet or service dog so that we may properly prepare the room/s. There is a $30/day fee per dog and 2 dog maximum per room. Dogs are not allowed in the main part of house. Only crated dogs may be left alone in the room *WHILE OWNERS ARE ON PREMISES (at no time are dogs allowed to be left unattended in rooms, crated or otherwise. Please ask about local services if you need to set up any type of sitting or walking services).
Any dog causing a disturbance to other guests must be removed from the premises upon request. Owner will reimburse any cost due to damage done by their dog(s).
We use natural and eco-friendly products that are non-toxic to the environment and to humans. We have consciously chosen companies and products that represent our commitment to the Earth, while making as little of a carbon footprint as possible. For those with allergies and asthma the entire inn is fragrance-free and each room comes with an air purifier. The three upstairs rooms, as well as the living and dining rooms, are pet-free. We do NOT:
- Use potpourri or mothballs
- Burn wood, incense or candles
- Use or serve any single-use plastics, including water bottles.
- Use perfumes and aftershave lotions; and we ask our guests not to use fragrance also
By doing our part, we hope that together we can make a small but necessary difference, and we thank you for joining us in our efforts to reduce waste and minimized unnecessary usage.