- The inn and its gardens are non-smoking and environmentally friendly
- Children ages 10+ are welcome
- Garden rooms are dog-friendly, please see below for details
- All room rates are based on double occupancy
- $30 is charged for each additional person/night; and $15 is charged for 1-night stays from April to mid-October
- Quoted rates do not include 11.8% occupancy tax
- Check-out is 11 AM. A late check-out fee of $10/hour may be charged when guests leave past 11:00am
Deposits and Reservations
- Reservations are guaranteed with a deposit of one night’s lodging for each room
- We accept personal checks for deposits
- Deposits will be refunded for cancellations of regular reservations made 31 days prior to arrival date, less a $45 cancellation fee
- We confirm reservations by email
- To hold a reservation, we take, but will not process, a Visa or MasterCard number
- For payments of both deposit and balance due, we prefer checks or cash, if a credit card is used there will be a 4% surcharge
- Full payment for all nights reserved is required for any cancellations made 30 days or less before arrival; as well as for any ‘no shows’.
- We recommend purchasing Travel Insurance to recoup expenses due to unforeseen cancellation, which can include personal, medical, or unfavorable weather conditions. You may find a large selection of Trip Insurance options on this website: www.squaremouth.com/22106 to cover any losses if a cancellation becomes necessary.
Dog Friendly Bed and Breakfast
Chanticleer Inn is a dog friendly bed and breakfast. The garden-level rooms, Jardin, Pertelote, and Rosette, each with doors that go directly onto the garden, are dog friendly. We welcome traveling dogs with prior approval. Dogs are not allowed in the main part of house. Only crated dogs may be left alone in the room. Any dog causing a disturbance to other guests must be removed from the premises upon request. An additional fee of $20/day is charged for each dog. Owner will reimburse any cost due to damage done by their dog(s).
We use “green” cleaning solutions and products that are non-toxic to the environment and to humans. For those with allergies and asthma the entire inn is fragrance-free. The three upstairs rooms, as well as the living and dining rooms are pet-free. We do NOT:
- Use potpourri or mothballs
- Burn wood, incense or candles
- Use perfumes and aftershave lotions; and we ask our guests not to use fragrance also